Tonight will be my last night spent at the MCBTC in Kalamazoo, MI. My stay here has certainly had some less than stellar moments, but overall I truly enjoyed my time here. Today I will be listing things I am giddily looking forward to about going home, as well as things that I will miss here at the MCBTC.
TOP 10 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO WHEN I GET HOME
1. Emeline Joy
3. Snuggling with my kitty, Luna every night before I sleep
4. My bed, my sheets, my pillows
5. Catching up with friends and family I haven't seen very much over the last two months
6. Springtime walks around my neighborhood
7. Planning my own meals with foods that I enjoy eating
8, The big, green recliner in my living room
9. Eating with real silverware, real plates and bowls, and drinking out of glasses, and mugs
10. Working in my yard (Yes, I mean it)
TOP 10 THINGS I WILL MISS HERE AT THE MCBTC
1. My traveling buddy, Donna
2. The LNC (Late Night Crew) - Dwane, Tony, Donna, Scott
3. Large screen computers in the computer lab, also they're much faster than my dinky laptop
4. Only having to keep aprox. 220 square feet clean
5. The restaurants of Kalamazoo - especially Saffron.
6. Public Transportation
7. The city of Kalamazoo
8. The staff at the MCBTC
9. Most of the staff at the Clarion.
10. The time I've been forced to spend reflecting, learning, adapting, focusing, and healing.