After 5 days of illnessI decided clean sheets were a must have. This is what I found in, under, and around my darling's bed.
- 1 white rabbit (borrowed from Grammy & Papa's house)
- 1 gray elephant pillow pet
- 1 Giant Doggy
- 1 musical sheep
- 1 Twilight Ladybug (Laycob)
- 1 "Chaucer Bear"
- 1 Panda Bear ("Pana, Pana, what u see?")
- 1 giant Elmo
- 1 baby Elmo
- 1 baby doll (the other 3 were taken out this morning to sleep on the windowseat along with 3 blankies)
- 1 paper plate rabbit ("I paint bunny!")
- 1 pink plastic pot with "my Unch!" - includes a red car, doctor's toy, two cupcakes, a purple fish, and a baby bottle
- 1 top to a water bottle
- 3 crayons
- 2 photo albums
- 37 books including Emy's new favorite bedtime story Baby Names Your Child Can Live With
I wish I could blame my lack of sight for allowing my child to sleep with the entire contents of a toy box and a library, but alas vision has nothing to do with it. I recognize and respect her need for comfort. While my list of items that I surround myself at night has dwindled, I too, wake up in the midst of random items and pillows. Holy crap, she's just like me.